Pages

Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Look Ma, No Hands.


 






 
Happy Monday to all in bloggerland! For once, I can say that and mean the "happy" part.
 
Linking up with Sami this morning for Weekend Update, let's recap my phenomenal weekend:
 
Saturday: I had another police exam and that's all I'll say about that. I don't want to talk about it.
 
Saturday night, I met up with one of my best friends, Sara, and decided to go to a haunted house. I had never been to one before so I was SUPER excited to go. We went to the Abyss Haunted House in Channahon, IL, which was pretty much in the middle of nowhere tucked away in a forest. We got there and I was literally scared out of my mind and was reconsidering even going. But after waiting in line for two and a half hours, the fear subsided and I just wanted to get into the haunted house to get warm since we were out in the cold. For being my first haunted house ever, I'd have to say it was a lot of fun, especially when a 10 year old is grabbing on to you for dear life the entire time. And of course, I was the one who got chased by the guy with the chainsaw at the very end. Ha.
 
 
                                                                                     
 
 
 
Sunday: Words cannot even describe how absolutely amazing Sunday was. My girlfriends and I went to go see Waka Flocka in concert. A little thing about me, I am an absolute concert junkie. I love, love, love, love, LOVE going to concerts and music festivals. I love all types of music, I have never discrimated against any genre of music. However, I LOVE rap. Rap concerts have to be one of my favorites to go to only because the atmosphere is crazy intense and the energy is always the best. I will also admit that I am a groupie and have no shame in admitting it and have been VERY successful at meeting many celebrities :) This concert proved to be no different. My girls and I got to meet Waka and took pictures with him. He was soooo nice to us and let us take numerous pictures with him and I also may have said some risqué things to him but we won't talk about that ;)
 
 
 
 
Maria, me and Karla before the concer 
 

 
Maria and Me
 
 

 Karla and me
 
 
Us & Waka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Great Weekend.
 
 
Waking up today was pretty difficlult. I'm sitting at work beyond tired and wishing I was back in bed. Luckily, my boss is on vacation and won't be back until tomorrow so that gives me some time to catch up on some things at the office.
 
Hope all had a fabulous weekend. I hope this week flies by because I am SO ready for halloween weekend!
 
<3 Steph
 
 



2 comments:

  1. So exciting that you got to meet him! I am far less lucky in getting to meet the artists I get to see- share your secret! Haha, hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually find out where they're going to be before or after and then hope I get lucky lol.

      Delete