2. Talk about a moment that changed your life.
I have 2 for this.
1. Living and studying abroad in London for 5 weeks. It gave me the freedom and independence that I needed and wanted at just 20 years old. The entire experience also toughened me up A LOT. Nothing like being thousands of miles away from your friends and family to put your life in perspective.
2. Being diagnosed with Endometriosis and having surgery because of it. I had surgery on June 4, 2012 and was officially diagnosed with the terrible disease that day. While it changed my life, I finally got the answers as to why I had been in excrutiating pain for so long. Testing with police departments has been my way of not letting this disease get to me. Having Endometriosis can significantly effect physical activity and doing strenous jobs - instead of moping around for having Endo, I chose to pursue my dream and got off the couch and began to train (physically and mentally) as hard as I could to achieve what I want the most. A big middle finger to Endometriosis.
3. If you could be any crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?
Fire Engine Red because it's loud, bright and fesity just like me ;)
4. Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick
I would be the legit female equivelant to Batman swearing revenge on criminals. The only superpower I would want would be to fly. Batgirl needs to get around fast! As far as my sidekick goes, I'd have to rely on my girls, Karla & Vanessa, because both of them are some badass females always ready to kick some ass.
5. If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop!?