Pages

Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Night.

Photobucket

So what if it's 10:30 pm on a Friday night and I'm at my parent's house? 

Friday is almost gone, so before it goes away, and the rest of you are getting your party on and droppin it like it's hot, I figured I'd do Friday's Letters from one of my favorite link-ups.

Dear Asshats who stole Mr. Firefighter's car: You all deserve millions of kicks to the face. You have made my week so stressful and I can only imagine just how much more stressed and angry Mr. Firefighter is. Just when things were looking  up, you guys haaad to steal his car and strip it of all it's parts. Karma is a biotch and it will catch up to ALL of you. 

Dear Credit Card Bill: Stop increasing in how much I owe. I had to pay rent today and now I have to pay you off, too. Ugh. Can't I just be 17 again?

Dear Chicago Winter: I hate you. That is all. 

Dear Superbowl: I may have to miss watching you this year **gasp** I haven't missed a superbowl in over 10 years. 

Dear Heating Pad: You're making my tummy feel so much better. Keep on doing what you're doing. 

Dear Diary: I don't have a diary. I just wanted to write that. 

Dear Bum By My Job: I hope you appreciated the two free meals you received from me this week. And all because you said I was beautiful and were honest about what you wanted. 

Dear America: Stop complaining about guns. Gun reform won't solve the problem. I come from the murder capital of the country that has some of the toughest gun laws - things don't change overnight. 

______________________________________________________

What a week. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment