Pages

Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello, Monday.

 
 
It's Monday.
 
I hate Monday's.
 
This weekend was full of great news but I can't fully share with all my blogger friends just yet what the great news is - soon, I promise!
 
Grammy's were yesterday. I make it a priority to watch them every year. I first started watching them back in 1999 when the Backstreet Boys were nominated and I've been hooked ever since. Did anyone else find it slightly uncomfortable seeing Rihanna and Chris Breezy together? Ugh. I love them both...but not together. Do better for yourself, girlfriend.
 
 
Anywho. My life is about to become one chaotic mess. A good chaotic mess that is (I hope!). I'm trying to wrap my head around everything that is going on and everything that might happen. EEEE!!!!
 
Valentine's Day is just a couple of days away, are all of you ladies ready? Are you letting your Valentine do all of the planning or are you taking charge? I have decided to do all of the planning this year (because I'm a control freak)  so hopefully it turns out well.
 
My Monday is about to end in about an hour but only because I have a doctor's appointment - womp womp. And then maybe, just maybe, I'll hit the gym later. MAYBE.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand that Rihanna went back to him. So ridiculous.
    Haha, I did the planning this year too! What did you guys do? Hope you had a wonderful weekend- can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete