Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Slackin

I suck at blogging. I'm sure all of you can tell by the gaps. 

We're almost a month into the new year and dizzam has it already been hectic. 

I had an excrutiating endometriosis flare up the first week of January. Luckily that subsided within a week thanks to the help of diet change, exercise, chinese herbs & acupuncture. 

Some very exciting things have been happening with my police stuff but I'll keep my mouth shut for now. 

Chicago winter has not been fun. It is frrrreeeeezzziiing and I hate it. Absolutely hate it. Summertime Chi cannot come any faster. 

Blogging on my phone is not a good time. I need to do this ish on the computer. 

Alright, I'll attempt to blog some more this week. No promises, though. I seriously give all the bloggers out there major kudos for keeping up with it. **thumbs up**

Ok, byyeeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment