Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Change of Plans

WELL...

I was expecting to head back to Chicago tonight and return to work tomorrow but looks like that won't be happening. I thought I'd be able to endure a couple of hours of work, but I'm still in some pain and can't really move around all that quickly. So looks like I'll be staying at home with my folks for another 4 days. I swear I feel like a baby sloth. I get up and feel as though I can keep up and move around, but I get tired and can barely walk for than 15 minutes. This whole resting and waiting thing does not go well with me - I HAVE NO PATIENCE - but I know it's what I have to do to properly heal. Waaa. 

On a much sexier note, I finally received the flowers that Karla, Vanessa, and my boss sent me. Only took about a week, but better late than never :) Thank you guys! 




I found myself researching more information on Endo last night, and let's just say that didn't go well. I came across countless horror stories, which freaked me out. I have a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE habit of looking up things that ultimately just end up terrifying me. That's another habit I need to stop. Anyway, I've been trying to keep myself as busy as I can (there's only so much I can do around the house) and have been watching ridiculously trashy reality tv to keep me laughing. If there's one thing I love, it's trashy reality tv.  

I may even bet up the nerve to go to the park and relax and read a little. I find that being outdoors calms my nerves and makes me feel a little better. And at this point, I'll take whatever I can get. The only downside is that I didn't pack any shorts or dresses and I can't really wear tight fitting pants since I'm still a little bloated from the surgery. Major fail on my end. 

I will say this: I cannot wait to get dolled up, hit the beach, and get my body back into shape.
                                          < and maybe have a little vodka>     

 Well, I still have the whole day ahead of me so I might as well try and enjoy it. 

Hasta luego. 

Con mucho amor, 

Steph <3



No comments:

Post a Comment