Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Glory

 
 
More good news today.
 
 
My college roomie interviewed for a position here at my job and she was officially hired today! So happy and proud of her.
 
 
My last day here at the office will be next Friday, March 15th and I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'll be leaving.
 
 
I met with the Chief's assistant yesterday to go over A LOT of paperwork and more details about the police department/academy. Let's just say being overwhelmed in an understatement. The paperwork that I have to fill out is INTENSE. Insurance, Life Insurane, Pension, Tax Forms, etc. Union jobs are no joke. Nonetheless, I am still very excited to start my new job.
 
 
 
In other news: Chicago weather BLOWS. We're supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow today so I'm banking on leaving early from work. I have to drive in this weather and I'm not trying to end up in a ditch somewhere.
 
HURRY UP, SUMMER!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment