Pages

Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

How Embarrassing

 
 
I don't even know where to start.
 
 
Last night was supposed to be a low key evening spent with some wine and my girls.
 
 
You know that whole "Wrong Place, Wrong Time" saying? Yeah, totally me last night.
 
 
My boss invited me and my co-workers for some wine after work. Fine, nothing serious. We've done this in the past and it's always a good time. My boss had dinner plans with his wife and had to leave a little before 7 but left us with plenty of wine so the girls and I decided to stay a little longer. We made plans to go to one of our favorite diners out in Indiana after wine time was over.
 
That never happened.
 
Instead, we went out with the crowd form work who gets into all types of crazy adventures. Because they know that next Friday is my last day at work, they invited me and the rest of the girls out with them. This is where I should have just said, "no thanks." But no, I decided to take advantage of the free lavish things that I know would come with the night.
 
Shoulda just went home.
 
Long story short: everyone (but me) got pretty wasted and we ended up at a strip club. One of my co-workers bought me a lapdance and since I'm a pretty open-minded gal, I went along with it. Whatever, I've been to strip clubs before, have gotten lapdances, the whole shabang.
 
Well, this morning I awoke to what appears to be a rash on my neck. A RASH.
 
 
I can only imagine that I am having a reaction to either something I ate last night OR the stripper. She had very long hair and I could smell all of her stripper lotions on her. So while she was all up on me, it's a possibility that her hair or other parts touched my neck.
 
Everyone at work is having quite the time with this story. And here I am walking around the office with a red, blotchy neck. I went to Walgreens to pick up some benadryl and I'm hoping it helps because this is just embarrassing and mostly, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.
 
Lesson learned. No more lapdances at strip clubs.
 
I may have offended some with this post - not my intentions.
 
But I had to share my little Friday afternoon story.
 
 
Anywhoodle, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend not filled with stripclubs, lapdances & rashes. But if that's in your plans, go ahead and get it girl.
 
Ciao!
 
 
 
P.S. I have NO idea how I'm supposed to explain this rash to Le Firefighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment